Submit an abstract and register today for Keystone Symposia’s conference on “Immunity to Veterinary Pathogens: Informing Vaccine Development,” taking place January 20–25, 2015 at Keystone Resort in Keystone, Colorado, USA.
Organized by William T. Golde of the United States Department of Agriculture, Wendy C. Brown of Washington State University and Ivan Morrison of the University of Edinburgh, the four-day conference will:
- Focus on studying pathogens and immune responses to infectious disease in livestock/food animal species;
- Seek to advance both better disease prevention (e.g., vaccines, diagnostics, enhanced innate or adaptive immunity) and therapeutic interventions for disease reduction/treatment (including alternatives to current antimicrobial treatments);
- Reveal insights that can be translated to vaccine development for humans.
Scholarships are available to students and postdoctoral fellows. Short talks on the program will be selected from submitted abstracts.
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE approval; however, participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Contact Dr. David Woodland of Keystone Symposia at 1.970.262.2675 for further information.
- Scholarship Application and Discounted Abstract – September 29, 2014
- Abstract – October 21, 2014
- Discounted Registration – November 19, 2014
To register and for more information, please visit www.keystonesymposia.org/15A3 and for a flyer, visit http://www.keystonesymposia.org/index.cfm?e=Web.Meeting.Flyer&MeetingID=1340